Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mya Cullum~

From My Facebook!


Hello everyone! My name is Mya Marie Cullum and I turn 18 on Labor Day. I am from Belle Chasse, Louisiana and I'm a commuter here at Loyola. I work at the Palace Cafe on Canal street and I LOVE it there.This is not my only blog, I also have a Tumblr, which I am ALWAYS on in my free time. I love the color purple and Hello Kitty! Right now I'm on a 'Young the Giant' kick. I'm into indie music and floral patterns. My hair has been blue, purple, pink, red, bright blonde, and orange. I have two little brother, one is 8 and one is 10. I used to be a cheerleader in primary school. I like to eat food, a lot. I'm thinking that I won't have much of a social life this year due to school, work-study, and my job at Palace. For the last three years I have had a job, I haven't gone a day without one. I've worked at PJ's Coffee of New Orleans as a barista Quiznos Subs as a sandwich artist, and now Palace Cafe as a hostess. I'm very outgoing and this year I have vowed to work out, I'm trying to utilize as much of Loyola as I can. I'm a Mac user and I HATE PCs. As a dare during senior year I joined the school's 'Miss BCHS Pageant'. I ended up winning second runner up and EVERYONE was surprised by this, not just me.
I enjoy Studio Ghibli anime. I love Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service and Spirited Away. Non-anime things that I love anyway include video games, books, tv, food (again), music and random miscellaneous items that have sentimental value to me. I enjoy not having a social life by playing Fallout3, watching ABC family (because lets be honest, Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth, Secret Life of the American Teenager and the Lying Games are pretty amazing), watching Fringe, blogging on tumblr, playing Pokemon, watching Misfits and reading. I love Looking For Alaska, Cracked Up to Be, Beautiful, Harry Potter, Southern Vampire Series, and the Mortal Instruments. Now go laugh at that baby picture of me as a pumpkin.

2 comments:

  1. REmember, Mya, LAST name in blog title, full name in label. Nice pictures. Great pumpkin suit. What color is your hair naturally? I have been to the Palace Cafe only once, but my son and daughter in law go there a lot because they are both lawyers who work downtown. Maybe they will take me again, and I'll see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color my hair is in class is my natural color! My mom had a terrible sense of humor when I was a child and dressed me up like that for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete